Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I never had a pet dinosaur when I was a kid.

I never had a pet dinosaur when I was a kid. I never had a favorite bird out my window, a certain dog I liked to watch cross the park, a favorite doll, a funny uncle I liked the best, a secret friend, invisible friend..
I had me. I had multiple me’s. there is one inside me that’s evil. And there is me. I am my body. The evil part of me is inside. Its secret. Im not sposed to tell people about her. She’s bad. She’s mean. She doesn’t like anyone but herself. She makes me do mean things and talks me into believing they are right.
I don’t know what right is ever. I’m confused about what right could be. I hope that I am doing it always, but do I really? I still haven’t sent jimmy that letter. I still haven’t written a book. I still haven’t
I am not bad
Do not guilt yourself
Do not guilt yourself
Go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment